Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Skelly Idaho

Mom called me yesterday about receiving a collections letter to me for some Phoenix Municipal Court ticket. Today I called about it, because I didn't remember any outstanding tickets. Apparently, it was for a parking ticket I received back in 2000! The City of Phoenix sure is efficient!

I'm unsure if the collections company is really legitimate, so I did a public records search on the Municipal Court's web site. My name did come up in a search, but I was amused to see this as my address: SKELLY, ID 83274. I have no idea how I got associated with "Skelly" Idaho, since I've never even lived in Shelley.

Today's weigh-in: 162

3 comments:

kitsunami said...

2 lbs! Way to go! /cheer
Keep up the good work!!

Jessica Haddox said...

Heh, that's great. *snicker* I'm going to be calling it that from now on.

M A Haddox said...

It's all rela-TIve. (ask Joe)

Perhaps it was someone else who got the parking ticket while in your car? Well, that doesn't explain the Skelly part, anyway. Oh, well.