Here's this weekend's event log:
Thursday (OK, I guess that's not technically the weekend), I saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which is a very funny movie about a guy trying to get over his ex-girlfriend, who happens to coincidentally go to the same resort on vacation as her and her new boyfriend. I watched the movie with my ex-girlfriend, so we got some good chuckles out of it. Then we topped the night off with some delicious Dennys and heartburn (mainly due to the jalapeño chili cheese fries).
Friday, we started moving our office to a new location. Luckily, it's only about a 30-second walk from our old location, so we were able to get most of it done. At the end of the day, we went to Tempe, which is a college town south of where I work. It's a fun, happening place. We went to The Library first (get it? "I'm going to the library?"), then to a place called The Big Bang. The Big Bang's main feature is two big pianos, where two talented musicians/comedians take requests. It was a fun night.
Saturday, after going to a Mexican restaurant with a big group of friends, some of us watched The Incredible Hulk. It wasn't the greatest movie, but it was better than I thought it would be. Then, heartburn struck again through a friend's jalapeño/cream cheese/sausage poppers. (If I had it my way, there would be jalapeños in everything I ate.)
Today there was yet another movie: Iron Man. Despite the silly Hollywood technology, it was a very enjoyable movie. Now I must go to bed. Last week we hired two new programmers, and I'll have to get them started tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
I heard lots of similar things about Iron Man. I want to see Prince Caspian and the Indiana Jones movie. Good luck with your move and your new employees.
Post a Comment