Monday, May 26, 2008

Shirt Happens

Oh crud. Dang. Is anyone gonna notice this?

Ah, coffee. I've got such a love/hate relationship with it. It makes me a lot more productive, and just the thought of starting the day with one fills me with joy, but boy does it stain everything it touches! What a great thing to ruin my teeth and stomach with.

But anyway, it really does sadden me to lose another shirt. I have so few, and I only shop for clothes about once every two years. The main reason I so rarely buy clothes is due to some irrational fears of mine. Yeah, I know that nobody really cares that much about what I wear, but I'm still paranoid about making poor fashion decisions. I'm almost this neurotic about wearing a new shirt.

Seriously, someone should scientifically determine a style of clothing that is guaranteed to never be out of style, like a white robe or something. Of course, then anyone that wears it would automatically be judged as nerds, so the scheme is completely doomed to failure.

On a related note, I need a hair cut. Excuse me while I curl into the fetal position.

2 comments:

Jill Crooks said...

This post is so funny! I loved the cartoon clip too. You can always copy the store display. That is what I used to try doing until I got too fat.

M A Haddox said...

This is the real reason why Mormon's don't drink coffee.

You should just do what I did when Joe lived with me... have him donate all his shirts to you when he buys some more.

I still have like over 9000 of them.