Sunday, August 24, 2008

Photographic Evidence

They said he didn't exist, but now I have evidence! I snapped this at an ASU event where the incoming freshmen were going around looking for clubs to join. My friend Paul, who created the Share the Well non-profit, is starting an ASU chapter, and I was helping him talk to students about it and getting them to sign up.

OK, so the photo's a little blurry, but at least it's more proof than those Bigfoot guys've got. The Mario later posed with the ASU College Republicans, and they had me take a picture with him holding a "Vote for John McCain" sign. Maybe they'll put it on their web site as further proof of Mario.

1 comment:

Jill Crooks said...

I read about Share the Well. It is a great idea. Your friend must be a good person! I'm glad you are helping him. I hope he has lots of success.

I also read about the Big Foot evidence. Humm. I wonder if they will come up with a little more evidence. I rather doubt it