James, the Red Ring of Death is when the Xbox displays a red ring of lights indicating hardware failure. It's pretty common, unfortunately. I've had two friends that had it happen to them.
I have received that error 2x now on my XBox....luckily I was warned about it and extended the warrantly and it was an easy exchange. I guess too much gaming and now with the streaming movies it just overheats!
5 comments:
Shhh, got Ethan one for Christmas. What type of game is red ring of death?
<_< Ohman.
2 days. :(
James, the Red Ring of Death is when the Xbox displays a red ring of lights indicating hardware failure. It's pretty common, unfortunately. I've had two friends that had it happen to them.
November 24th, huh?
Give us more! We thrive on knowledge of you (but are too lazy to call)!
I have received that error 2x now on my XBox....luckily I was warned about it and extended the warrantly and it was an easy exchange. I guess too much gaming and now with the streaming movies it just overheats!
BTW - How's it going Jacob... long time no see!
Post a Comment